Journey Of a Tear Drop

Thursday, July 12, 2007

3 Months 12 Days

Yes this is the time I have been on bench. For those who may interpret this statement in a rather literal manner, let me clarify. Bench period is the time when you are in a company ( software company like mind-Infosys) and you have no project, no work to do. You are not answerable to anyone, no pakka time to come to office, no time to leave. No internet. But I am expected to be present in office so that by month end I do get my monthly pay-checque. At least spending 7-8 hrs in office with swipe-IN and swip-OUT daily. This makes sure that I need to be in office for that much time. This becomes fuckin boring and frustrating when you realize you are wasting your life.

So I expect, ooopz leeme put it this way, I demand the following things with immediate effect.
  1. A good opportunity abroad.
  2. Family settled.
  3. A sweet n understanding Girl Friend.
  4. An new video 80GB iPod.
  5. A good dance partner for me to Salsa n Rumba.

Okie also following are the list of stuff I need in some time to come:

  1. A sexy comp. May be a high end workstation kinds.
  2. Flat in Noida.
  3. My Safari, ma car.
  4. A super home theatre with a overhead projector.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home