Journey Of a Tear Drop

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Beginning ..


I want to start this journey of the "Tear Drop" with an amazing site created by this chap called Thomas Knierim.



The Big View ( www.thebigview.com)


You would simply fell in love with its Home page. Simple yet so appealing. And as you alwayz know I love Black n White. This site talks about Philosophy, not the boring kinds, but with a very mature understanding. It talks about Science, Religion, Mythology with a different alltogether. Do check it out and you would love the beauty of the site and its content.

This is a B&W pic of Lord Buddha. I know I am biased towards him in future too I would assure you only get to see B&W pix.

Tear Drop ---- Jet Set Goooo...

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home